Re: Maybe ITP: linuxtips - "Tip of the day"-Message-Viewer.

Hi,

> If you are finished it might be the right time to file a wishlist bug
> against fortune to implement this.  Or is now the right time to speed up
> your efforts if the fortune-maintainers would do it now?

I just sent a fix to the fortune-developer that helps me out with another
thing. It enables fortune to print out line that can be formatted from the
commandline like the following:
Tip Nr. 123 from file "Gimp-Tips".

The thing with i18n could really be better implemented in fortune than in an
wrapper arund it. The code is very readable, so i think, I have to patch
fortune rather that wrapping some perl-code around it...

But OK, I will just implement it now, hoping that it gets into fortune soon.

Daniel Migowski