Re: Maybe ITP: linuxtips - "Tip of the day"-Message-Viewer.

On Wed, 25 Oct 2000, Daniel Migowski wrote:

> I don't know much about i18n, but AFAIK the only thing that matters is the
Neither I do.

> LANG-environment-variable. I suggest to have subdirs named like defined in
> ISO 639.
> Then we could strip the first two letters from the LANG-Variable, and see, if
> there's a subdir there like that, and then choose tips from the subdir and
> the maindir 50% each time, if nothing else is given to the commandline.
I guess I would do the same.

> As i said, I will wrap this around fortune.
If you are finished it might be the right time to file a wishlist bug
against fortune to implement this.  Or is now the right time to speed up
your efforts if the fortune-maintainers would do it now?

Kind regards

           Andreas.