Re: gpg failes to sign files on dpkg-buildpackage

Previously B. L. Griffith wrote:
> When I create a package my gpg always failes to clearsign the requires
> files. Claims that no signature exists.

What is the exact error? I bet the problem is that you don't have a key
with the same ID as you use in the changelog file.

> Which files get the gpg signature? I figure I'll sign them manually
> until I get things worked out.

The .dsc and the .changes file. Be warned that if you change the .dsc
file by signing it you need to update the filesize and md5sum in the
.changes file before signing that.

Wichert.

 / Generally uninteresting signature - ignore at your convenience  \
| wichert@cistron.nl                  http://www.liacs.nl/~wichert/ |