Re: Need to borrow i386 machine to build Perl packages

In reference to a message from Darren/Torin/Who Ever..., dated Oct 19:
> If you didn't see my message about the new Perl packages, then here is a
> more direct message about the need for an i386 box that I can login to
> remotely and use fakeroot to build my Perl packages.  Are there any
> available for Debian developers to use to build packages while they're
> build machines are being rebuilt?

auric and lully (when it is up) are fast boxes, though not i386. You can
build your packages there and upload. The autobuilder will pick up
the new pacakge and build it for you for all the other archs.

randolph
--
Debian Developer <tausq@debian.org>
http://www.TauSq.org/