Re: Anyone willing to NMU lbreakout?

On Mon, Oct 16, 2000 at 19:23:41 -0400 (+0000), Daniel Burrows wrote:
>   Ok, this is embarassing..
>
>   I absent-mindedly compiled lbreakout against the X4 libraries.  Doh!  The
> obvious solution is to install a clean build system (which I probably ought
> to do anyway..), but I have a number of course deadlines and midterms this
> week and can't get to it immediately :(
>   Would anyone be interested in compiling and uploading a version that

Sure - will do so tonight.  I'll consider it my fate for having done the
same thing myself last week.

Is there a list of "things someone should do" so that someone with some
spare time can go and change dinstall so that it won't install a package
unless all of it's dependencies can go in too?

I'd love to help out on such projects, but my lack of understanding about
how the system works or how ftp-master is setup makes life harder and
unnerving.

> depends only on things it ought to depend on?  (that might also go for the new
> xpuyopuyo upload..actually, I might just delete it from incoming until this
> is straightened out.  Can I just rm it?)

All the uploads I make seem to be owned by me so I suspect so.  A very handy
feature.

>    Thanks, and hoping Branden (<-- note correct spelling) doesn't come after
>    me with a blunt object [1],
>   Daniel
>
>   [1] such as a large X programming manual..

Heh :)

Adrian

Email: adrian.bridgett@iname.com
Windows NT - Unix in beta-testing. GPG/PGP keys available on public key servers
Debian GNU/Linux  -*-  By professionals for professionals  -*-  www.debian.org