Anyone willing to NMU lbreakout?

  Ok, this is embarassing..

  I absent-mindedly compiled lbreakout against the X4 libraries.  Doh!  The
obvious solution is to install a clean build system (which I probably ought
to do anyway..), but I have a number of course deadlines and midterms this
week and can't get to it immediately :(
  Would anyone be interested in compiling and uploading a version that
depends only on things it ought to depend on?  (that might also go for the new
xpuyopuyo upload..actually, I might just delete it from incoming until this
is straightened out.  Can I just rm it?)
  It ought to debuild straightforwardly.

   Thanks, and hoping Branden (<-- note correct spelling) doesn't come after
   me with a blunt object [1],
  Daniel

  [1] such as a large X programming manual..
--
/----------------- Daniel Burrows <Daniel_Burrows@brown.edu> -----------------\
|                    Apostrophes are not a warning that a                     |