Re: public shell

On Wed, Oct 11, 2000 at 03:59:09PM +0000, Dempsey Mork wrote:
> I have a public shell company available for a reverse merger.  I will
> email full details if interested.

Cool.  I have a consulting firm of my own that might be what you're looking
for.  I've got a bunch of unpaid illegal immigrant coders who work in an
unventilated basement where rats the size of a loaf of bread climb the
walls, run the pipes, and copulate on top of the monitors.  Just as soon as
my public defender has disposed of the list of federal, state, and
municipial indictments (it's only about as long as the OED, give or take),
I should be able to proceed with the reverse merger.

I look forward to doing business with you.  We specialize in COBOL and
Visual C++.

--
G. Branden Robinson             |
Debian GNU/Linux                |      Music is the brandy of the damned.