Re: Uploaded grub 0.5.96 (source i386) to master

On Tue, Oct 10, 2000 at 04:25:56PM +0200, Marcus Brinkmann wrote:
> > kernel (hd0,0)/boot/vmlinuz-2.2.15
>
> Ah, understood. Of course, I have (hd0,0)/vmlinuz, which btw breaks if boot
> is a seperate partition.
>
> Adding menu entries with specific kernel versions is a good idea.

My /etc/kernel-img.conf:

# Do not create symbolic links in /
image_in_boot = Yes
do_boot_enable = No

<Knghtbrd> Okay, you people have started talking about BSDM applications of
           network hardware...  I think I'll run off and do something useful
           and Debianish and stay OUT of this one...
<Knghtbrd> (for a change)