Re: Intent to Sponsor: Galeon

hi,

 I haven't installed this package, but I made a binary deb by myself,
I thought that it could be fine to add standard plugins with releative
suggestion in binary description, but i've no worked on that (at all).

this was just an hint to the maintainer ...but i've no tested the
package (nor i'll do it for this release (0.7.6), tought)

Again i've no tested those package, but having this on debian is good
for me (.. because I've not to maintain it by myself :)

Daniele