Re: Still exim problem

Hi Mark,
	I tryed to stop exim, delete the old files, and restart exim but even
if
exim find the correct files it's still reporting me each cron.daily
execution this
message:

/etc/cron.daily/exim:
Exim retry database in spool /var/spool/exim

is this normal?

I'm not a developer and i'm sorry that i cannot help you more than this.

Fabio

[snip]