Re: New molluscum treatment device

Read the headers, he's posting from msn.com  It's trivial to fool the From
line, not-so-trivial to fool the msg-id, X-envelope-sender, or received
headers.  When dealing with spam, I can guarantee that they're futzing
with the headers, especially in light of the recent laws on the
subject--when's the last time you saw perfectly legal spam: a denoter in
the subj line, clear removal instructions, and clear contact information?

--
 Customer:  "I'm running Windows '98"      Tech: "Yes."      Customer:
   "My computer isn't working now."     Tech: "Yes, you said that."