Re: On Bugs

On Tue, Oct 03, 2000 at 11:22:42AM -0500, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
> 	*Sigh*. Yet another logic disconnect. Taking bugs seriously
>  does not translate immediately into an ability to discern the cause
>  and fix them, nor does it translate to finding time to be able to
>  spend on the report, unless my primary employment involves solving
>  these bugs.

Yes, yes, exactly! And admitting that there will be a large number of
unresolved normal bugs is the first step toward addressing the issue.
If we accept that there will be a big pool of normal bugs, it seems
logical to want a mechanism for seperating out more important bugs from
the general background noise.

--
Mike Stone