ITP: ecawave - graphical audio file editor

Package: wnpp
Severity: wishlist

I am in the new-maintainer queue. Just not to collide with other
people working on it.

 Ecawave is a simple graphical audio file editor. The user-interface is
 based on Qt libraries, while almost all audio functionality is taken
 directly from ecasound libraries. As ecawave is designed for editing
 large audio files, all processing is done direct-to-disk. Simple
 waveform caching is used to speed-up file operations. Ecawave supports
 all audio file formats and effect algorithms provided by ecasound
 libraries. This includes ALSA and OSS soundcard support and common
 file formats like wav, cdr, raw, aiff, mp3, etc.

Copyright : GPL with Qt exception.

Packages that has been created relating to this :

ecawave_0.3.2d3-1_i386.deb --- the main package.

ecasound_1.8.3d15-1_i386.deb
libecasound7-dev_1.8.3d15-1_i386.deb
libecasound7_1.8.3d15-1_i386.deb
libkvutils1-dev_1.8.3d15-1_i386.deb
libkvutils1_1.8.3d15-1_i386.deb
libqtecasound1-dev_0.1.1d1-1_i386.deb
libqtecasound1_0.1.1d1-1_i386.deb
qtecasound_0.1.1d1-1_i386.deb

I feel there are too many packages, and although it has options of
installing with/without ALSA, aRts etc. support, I don't know how I
should be going on with it.