Re: ITP of dotfile (fwd)

Hi!

I have already contacted the applying maintainer, sending him my changes I
have done yet. Since he didn't answere til now, I can't say anything more
to this point.

Since I have already spent some time with it, I really would have liked to
take it over, but it was my fault that I just didn't recognize the ITA.

It would also be better that the one currently applying takes it cause he
could better solve the cannji-font issues regarding
upcomning dotfile-modules.

Nevertheless you have encouraged me to keep asking if this package is with
or without a maintainer now.

kind regards,

Michael Moerz