Re: Pre-ITP: nhc98, hmake, hat, HOOD / License issue

On Wed, Sep 27, 2000 at 07:14:46PM +0200, Michael Weber wrote:
> I'd like to express my ITP for `nhc98', `hmake', `hat', `HOOD'
> (details below), but maybe someone (w/ more experience) can have a
> look at the license before...
>
> Is it DFSG-free?
>
> I'll do a proper ITP, if everything is ok with it. Then I'll need a
> sponsor for these packages... or somebody making "the phone call" =)

Well, I can't speak to the primary question in your message, but I
will say that I'm phenomenally happy someone is packaging more Haskell
related software. =) I'm very partial to the language, and would like
to see it more widespread, and so on. I'm maintaining hugs myself.

Cheers,
Bill
--
Q: What do you get when you cross a continuation with a monad?
A: A gonad.