Intenet to have libqt2 and libqt2.1 removed from woody archive

Hi,

   Along the same lines as the qt1 removal, I'm planning on having the
old versions of libqt2 removed from the archive.  I have sent mail off
to the maintainers of any packages currently in woody that depend on
these and asked that they upgrade or let me know of problems.  2 have
responded positivly, no others have responded.  (Not a bash, just
a status)...I plan on putting in the bug report against ftp.debian.org
in the next couple days and will follow up in the comming week with
NMU's on packages that have not been updated (and whose maitainers have
yet to respond).  (I will of course file bug reports against these
packages these evening giving a good lead time before I act any further.

Comments, concerns?

Ivan
--
Ivan E. Moore II