ITP: aeromail - web interface to imap mail

ITP this www interface to imapd.  I've been using it locally to
support wandering engineers and has been well received.  I intend a
simple package that only supports a single domain with a couple of
debconf questions.  Prolific heartfelt pleading could convince me to
make a more complicated package to support virtual domains.

License: GPL-2

  AeroMail is a web-based e-mail client noted for its elegant interface.
  Other highlights include:
  - attachments
  - images
  - cookie-free http authentication.
  It is written in PHP using PHP's built in IMAP functions.

  Details at http://the.cushman.net/reverb/aeromail/

--
                                     Jim Studt, President
                                     The Federated Software Group, Inc.