Re: bugs by submitter

On Sat, 23 Sep 2000 18:14:11 +0200 (CEST), Adrian Bunk
<bunk@fs.tum.de> wrote:
> http://master.debian.org/~cpbs/bysubmitter.html
>
>(There's also a link from the deverloper's corner at
>http://www.debian.org/devel/ .)

May I ask why there is no option on bugs.debian.org to do that?

BTW, IMO if there is some way to prevent e-mail address scanning from
web pages, Debian should use it ASAP. About 60 % of the spam I get is
sent to the addresses that I use as maintainer address for my Debian
packages and the address that I use to submit bugs.

And  yes, I am _very_ active on Usenet, too.

Greetings
Marc