What happened to at.debian.org?

Hi guys,

For some reasons debian's nameservers refuse to know the
at.debian.org domain (Austria). Which means that my
favorite mirror is currently not accessible due to unresolvable
hostnames. Yesterday everything was fine, the problems started
today. What has happened? Has the at.debian.org domain been
deleted, or has something else happened? (I don't suppose it's
related to the crash of va.debian.org)
If somebody could shed some light on this I'd be very thankful!

Cheers,
        Konrad

  .~.   Konrad Podloucky      GnuPG/PGP-key available by request
  /V\    "He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has
 // \\    already earned my contempt. He has been given a large
/(   )\   brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would
 ^^-^^    fully suffice." -- A. Einstein