Re: Uploading Packages

On Sun, Sep 24, 2000 at 03:02:52PM +1200, Michael Beattie wrote:
> On Sat, Sep 23, 2000 at 08:48:23PM -0400, nveber@primusolutions.net wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > How often do uploaded packages get processed?  I think I must've done
> > something wrong, as I uploaded several files with dates shown below to
> > ftp-master.debian.org, but they are still just sitting there..
>
> New packages require an entry in the override file by an ftp master.

Hmm, I sent an ITP notice to debian-devel, as outlined in the developers
refference at
http://www.debian.org/doc/packaging-manuals/developers-reference/ch-upload.html#s6.1

Is there something more needed?  If so, that manual should probably be
updated..

> your .changes file *was* uploaded. when there are key problems, dinstall
> doesnt correctly move your files to REJECT/ - although the .changes file is.
> (along with a .reason file)
>
> mjb@auric:~/incoming> cat REJECT/gphone_0.5.2-1_i386.reason
> Rejected: PGP signature check failed on phone_0.5.2-1_i386.changes'.
> gpg: Signature made Sun Sep 17 18:30:00 2000 EDT using DSA key ID 5E2EB5B4
> gpg: Can't check signature: public key not found

Oh okay, I didnt know the files were moved..

Thanks