Re: Posts to the mailing list - Broken reference headers

On Sat, Sep 23, 2000 at 06:08:01PM +0200, Jens Müller wrote:
> Hi!
>
> It happens again and again that I see postings that don't have
> References-Headers. This has the consequence that thread views are
> broken/incorrect.
>
> Could those people who produce that postings please switch to a standard
> compliant mail client. There are plenty of them, even MS Outlook Express
> can handle those headers correctly.

"In-Reply-To:"

the one for this reply is:

       jens@unfaehig.de on Sat, Sep 23, 2000 at 06:08:01PM +0200

--

                       Michael Beattie (mickyb@es.co.nz)

          'If Bill Gates had a dime for every time Windows crashed...
              ... Oh wait a minute, he already does...' - Anonymous