No grouping or AND operator for `depends:' ?

The imgsizer package currently depends on `imagemagick' to
identify image sizes in tags.  But imagemagick is a big package
(916K on i386) and imgsizer also works without imagemagick (with
its `-m' option) if both the `file' and `libjpeg-progs' packages
are installed (about 200K combined size).

I need a depends line with grouping like:

Depends: imagemagick|{file, libjpeg-progs}, perl5

I didn't see this in the packaging manual.  Is there a supported
syntax to do this?

Thanks,
Peter