Re: [ot] <rant>grub is great!</rant>

On Mon, Sep 18, 2000 at 04:16:43PM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> On Mon, 18 Sep 2000, Domenico Andreoli wrote:
> > this might be a good reason to put that damned link in /boot (as redhat
> > does). personally i have not any link like this. i prefer to compile and
> > install kernel by hand.
> But kernel-package is so a BEAUTIFUL package that nobody should ignore
> it.  May be I should file a bug-report severity wishlist against it
> to set a second link also in /boot ....

I suspect that a reading of kernel-img.conf(5) will prevent such a bug
from being filed.
Although figuring out which combination of options works is another
thing...

--
The idea is that the first face shown to people is one they can readily
accept - a more traditional logo. The lunacy element is only revealed