Re: ITP: glide3

On Mon, Sep 18, 2000 at 02:18:25PM +1100, Timshel Knoll wrote:
> glide is the api for using 3D graphics on 3Dfx boards.

I believe Zephaniah Hull is already working on this.  In fact, I know he
is, because I have his pre-release packages in my grubby hands already.

The nasty part is that XFree86 4.x and libglide3 Build-Depend on each
other.

--
G. Branden Robinson             |    Suffer before God and ye shall be
Debian GNU/Linux                |    redeemed.  God loves us, so He makes us