Re: CVS apt 0.4.0

  That looks pretty nifty.  Now I just have to tie my brain in knots working
out a good (read: simple) interface for it.. ;-)

  ..which reminds me, what sort of API changes are occuring in 0.4.0?
Will old code compile (without using the fancy new features) without too much
trouble, or should we expect to have to perform major rewrites?

  Daniel

--
/----------------- Daniel Burrows <Daniel_Burrows@brown.edu> -----------------\
|           "Next, consider a circle passing through infinity; that           |