Re: Webmin works... was Re: RFC: GUI tools for common Debian admin tasks

On Wed, 6 Sep 2000, Seth Cohn wrote:

> If you haven't tried webmin, please do.  http://www.webmin.com
> Last time I looked, webmin packages were sitting in incoming, but rejected
> due to the ssl option (Jaldhar wanted it in main, and James bounced it
> over the ssl linking).  The deb installed fine for me from
> http://incoming.debian.org/REJECT/

Since then I've packaged 0.80, made a seperate ssl package to satisfy the
ftpmasters, split out each module into its own package and made other
improvements suggested by various people.

If I weren't up to my armpits in imap stuff, I might actually get around
to uploading all this. :-)

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@debian.org>