Re: mfm (frontend of mtools)

From: Adrian Bunk <bunk@fs.tum.de>
Subject: Re: mfm (frontend of mtools)
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2000 10:20:11 +0200 (CEST)

> > I needed mfm for some application and visited http site of mfm
> > http://www.core-coutainville.org/mfm/
> > then there is Debian package of mfm.  But as I searched mfm in
> > dselect window there is not mfm even in woody now.
> >
> > Will mfm package appear in woody in the near future or the one in http
> > site is completely independent package from Debian itself?
>
> On this site is my package that is in woody since at about 2 months:

Ah, very sorry and it's you, Adrian, who packaged mfm.
I searched again and found mfm as you said.

Well, I might be tired to set up new machine and did something
wrong.  Sorry again.

Best Regards,			  2000.9.6

--
 Debian JP Developer - much more I18N of Debian
 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda@pm.tokushima-u.ac.jp>