Re: ITP: SkipStone

On Tue, Sep 05, 2000 at 11:03:07AM -0400, Brian Almeida wrote:
> Skipstone is a GTK+ webbrowser that uses mozilla's embed features.  It is
> similar to galeon only it is pure GTK+, no GNOME.  The author asked me to
> make packages of it, and I have uploaded it into Debian.  It is placed under
> the GPL.  See http://www.muhri.net/skipstone/ for more info.

Skipstone appears to have some licensing problems. It has no overall
license file, just comments in its source.

Also, the Mozilla rendering component is released under the MPL, which
is incompatible with the GPL. Galeon had to relicense with an
exception clause - take a look at the current Galeon tarball for the
COPYING.README file.

Peter