Re: Qt going GPL ...

On Tue, Sep 05, 2000 at 01:53:12AM -0400, Jaldhar H. Vyas wrote:
> On Mon, 4 Sep 2000, Ivan E. Moore II wrote:
>

> > in the meantime I'll work on splitting off 2 seperate packages..1 with
> > ssl and 1 without.
> >

> It may be easier just to build it twice, once with SSL and once
> without.  That's what I'm going to do.

I just want to make sure that binaries built against the non-ssl kdelibs
package's will allow for the ssl functionality if used with the ssl kdelibs
packages...

for example...I build 2 different kdelibs..one with ssl one with out...
kdebase comes along which has functionality that is only activitated when
kdelibs is built with ssl...(ie..konqueror will have https support)...now,
konqueror isn't built against libssl...so there is no requirement for it...
I just need to find out whether kdelibs reports to kdebase during compile
time whether it was built against ssl or not...

Ivan

--
Ivan E. Moore II