Re: Qt2.2 released under the GPL

On Mon, Sep 04, 2000 at 06:32:10PM -0400, Daniel Burrows <Daniel_Burrows@brown.edu> was heard to say:
>   Away put your flamethrowers!  I mean you no harm!

  Not that there were any flamethrowers coming out, but this line was too good
to pass up.

  (I think my brain has been addled from too much Nethack, please bear with
   me.. :\ )

  Daniel

--
/----------------- Daniel Burrows <Daniel_Burrows@brown.edu> -----------------\
|          CCs of list           |           We are Debian of Borg.           |