Help on Debian Project - Need Me?

Hello, I'm Kyle Lynch, ive worked with Debian for a little while, it beats all the other dists :)

Anyway, I'm wondering, is there any need for a website redesign or any icon needs? I have Adobe Photoshop and I am a expert at it. I use Macromedia Dreamweaver and I would LOVE to help this great project. I would love to be on a website redesign team or Icon Creation Team. Does anyone know where I can go to help on this or who I should contact?