Re: ITP: penguin command

> Is it possible to play the game without the music? If so you might
> consider placing it in main with a Recommends: or Suggests: for
> the non-free music.

I read in the policy:

   In addition, the packages in "main"
     * must not require a package outside of "main" for compilation or
       execution (thus, the package must not declare a "Depends" or
       "Recommends" relationship on a non-main package),

That makes me think that if it goes in main, with music in non-free, it must
Suggest, not Recommend. If it wishes to Recommend, it must go in contrib. (?)

Hugo van der Merwe