Re: Security of Debian SuX0r?

Peter Makholm writes:

> I've just helped a friend instaling Debian. He had two comment
> about the above question. Is it the red or blue button there is
> active? It is badly marked which button you are about the press.

You know, that *has* been bugging me... However you can use the cursor
to figure it out (unless your terminal is weird, I suppose).

Is this hardcoded into dialog, or could the appearance be configured
by debconf at runtime?

There is no TRUTH. There is no REALITY. There is no CONSISTENCY. There
are no ABSOLUTE STATEMENTS. I'm very probably wrong. -- BSD fortune(6)