Re: Security of Debian SuX0r?

Peter Makholm writes:

> I've just helped a friend instaling Debian. He had two comment
> about the above question. Is it the red or blue button there is
> active? It is badly marked which button you are about the press.

You know, that *has* been bugging me... However you can use the cursor
to figure it out (unless your terminal is weird, I suppose).

Is this hardcoded into dialog, or could the appearance be configured
by debconf at runtime?

--
There is no TRUTH. There is no REALITY. There is no CONSISTENCY. There
are no ABSOLUTE STATEMENTS. I'm very probably wrong. -- BSD fortune(6)