Confusing Red/Blue buttons (was: Security of Debian SuX0r?)

On Thu, 31 Aug 2000, Decklin Foster wrote:
> You know, that *has* been bugging me... However you can use the cursor
> to figure it out (unless your terminal is weird, I suppose).

It bugs me too.

> Is this hardcoded into dialog, or could the appearance be configured
> by debconf at runtime?

Perhaps the underscore attribute could be set in addition to highlighting
for the currently selected option?

Of course, I'm totally ignorant of the actual implementation, so perhaps
there is some reason this is difficult to accomplish.

Ben