Re: imap mailbox killer

On Thu, 31 Aug 2000, +00:52:25 EEST (UTC +0300),
 Cristian Ionescu-Idbohrn <cii@axis.com> pressed these keys:

> Package: imap
> Version: 4.7c-1
>
> (Juhapekka Tolvanen's messages may be found on these mailing lists:
> debian-devel@lists.debian.org,debian-legal@lists.debian.org)
>
> Man, you got great headers on your messages!

Maybe the problem is caused by my X-Keywords-header, that serves as
spook line (Hello, NSA! :-) ). I shortened it.  Do you still have that
problem?

There might be bug in either Pine or IMAP(D) or both.

--
Juhapekka "naula" Tolvanen * * * U of Jyväskylä * * juhtolv@st.jyu.fi
http://www.cc.jyu.fi/~juhtolv/index.html * "STRAIGHT BUT NOT NARROW!"