Big Thankx!

I just wanted to thank you guys!
I run Debian at work, one gateway and one server. Debian Slink 2.1

Today I upgraded to Potato, upgrade went almost perfectly except that
Samba 2.0.7 was not compatible with a 2.0.36 kernel. :-(
Maybe i just didn't read the docs. This night I upgraded the kernel to
2.2.17. Everything worked worked perfect again (also samba 2.0.7) (I have
to check X.....)
I ordered a dell poweredge 2400 with a 4*18Gb raid-5, 128Mb RAM file
server. I will install potato in it. YES!!!!

Also at home. Nothing but Champagne!
Yesterday I connected a apple to the network, even a apple was no
problemo.

Again Thanx!

Ries van twisk