Re: Security of Debian SuX0r?

Juhapekka Tolvanen <juhtolv@st.jyu.fi> wrote:

> Have you guys and girls seen this? What do you think about it?
>
> http://www.securityportal.com/closet/

I demur from the generally benign flavor of the reactions I've seen so far. I
think this was a hatchet job by a guy who appears completely disingenuous when
he claims he would have liked to have written a glowing review of Debian.
Here's my reply to him, which was a kneejerk reaction and could have been
longer and more thorough: