NMU's completely removed from kaffe in woody

(Ean, you are Cc'd just in case you aren't sub'd to -devel, please feel
free to denote otherwise to avoid duplicates)

Over the course of potato release, there were several NMU's done on the
kaffe package to fix some RC bugs. I've listed them here for clarity and
reference:

59420: kaffe_1:1.0.5e-0.3(frozen): bad register names on m68k
58434: kaffe: can't build from source
59575: jit3 not supported on sparc build
58434: can't build from source
55835: kaffe_1:1.0.5e-0.1(frozen): build error: make -j fails
55618: kaffe: shell scripts starting kaffe components contain invalid paths
55848: jdk1.1: paths screwed up ?
55961: url in copyright file doesn't work
55618: kaffe: shell scripts starting kaffe components contain invalid paths
49893: New upstream version
52911: Kaffe new version available
34385: kaffe: symlinks for appletviewer missing
36715: kaffe: javaverify alternative
36869: kjavac and kjavadoc missing
36711: kaffe: change dependencies
51416: debian kaffe is missing functionality
51230: kaffe: No exception raised when an external program is not found

Some of these are rather important bug fixes. Some are not. According to
the changelog in potato, the last upload Ean made was in April of 1999,
followed by 5 NMU's by myself, Adam Heath and Zed Pobre. Note Adam works
for Ean, and it is Ean's contention that since he asked Adam to make those
NMU's on the clock (paid), that he was not ignoring the package, but
delegating it to him.

Now, here's the real problem. In the woody package, none of the NMU's show
up. Not only are they gone, but all of the modifications that were made
are gone aswell. So the "fixed" status of all of these bugs is now
incorrect and they all need to be set back to their original severity and
checked/fixed again! All of this work gone to waste, when before Jul, the
maintainer had nothing to do with his own package, and others had to fix
the damn thing.

Even more suspicious is a new entry in the woody changelog from Dec of
1999, that never shows up potato (which has a last changelog date of March
2000). So now not only are all the NMU's ignored, but false changelog
entries are made, for uploads that were never done!

This is rediculous. Ean knows about these NMU's. He asked Adam to peform
his, and I emailed him about the ones I did, and he responded. Why must our
packages take a step back!?