ITP & ITU: gconf

Hello.

I've packaged GNOME GConf and I'm maintaining it.
My package is based on Vincent's Quick & dirty gconf package :P

I'm intent to upload, if Vincent won't do it.

 GConf is a configuration database system, functionally similar to the
Windows registry but lots better. :-) It's being written for the GNOME
desktop but does not require GNOME; configure should notice if GNOME
is not installed and compile the basic GConf library anyway.

--
Takuo Kitame <kitame@northeye.org>