ITP: freeswan

I intent to package freeswan (currently version 1.5) and have already taken the
freeswan 1.3 package from Tommi Virtanen and the freeswan 1.5 package from Aaron
Johnson. I will merge those with my own package and hope to get something that
can be uploaded into woody in the next 2 weeks.
Since I live in Austria, uploading to non-US should be no problem and will be
accepted by the freeswan project members (they do not accept any contribution
from people living in the US).

Please CC me in replies, I am currently not subsribed to debian-devel.

best greets,
Rene