Re: [JDEV] test package for msn-transport

houston we have a minor problem.... :)

(and yeah, i ran apt-get update followed by the install :)  my ssytem is
running unstable with bernd's source.list lines added.  last update to
unstable i did was about 2 hours ago.)

~elijah

-------

dns1:/home/elw# apt-get install msn-transport
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
  msn-transport
0 packages upgraded, 1 newly installed, 0 to remove and 7 not upgraded.
Need to get 30.4kB of archives. After unpacking 78.8kB will be used.
Get:1 http://sites.inka.de i386/ msn-transport 1.0-1 [30.4kB]
Fetched 1B in 0s (3B/s)
Failed to fetch
http://sites.inka.de/lina/debian/i386/msn-transport_1.0-1_i386.deb
  Size mismatch
E: Unable to fetch some archives, maybe try with --fix-missing?
dns1:/home/elw#

> if you are running a Jabber Server under Debian GNU/Linux and want to test
> the MSN-Transport, you can download a Test Package from
>
> deb http://sites.inka.de/lina/debian i386/
> deb http://sites.inka.de/lina/debian all/
>
> Please tell me if you experince any problems, otherwise I will upload it to
> woody (the current development archive of debian).
>
> Thanks to sheath for making me the 1.0 archive available.
>
> Greetings
> Bernd

----
Do not seek to follow in the footsteps of the wise. Seek what they sought.
				- Basho, seventeenth century Japanese poet