Re: ITP: glx

On Fri, Aug 11, 2000 at 04:35:58PM -0700, Philippe Troin wrote:

> I intend to package glx (the OpenGL X server extension that does
> hardware 3d rendering on popular 3d cards).
>
> The license is BSDish.
>
> The utah-glx cvs repository contains some fairly old debian/* files
> from Stephen Crowley <crow@debian.org>, so I wonder if Stephen plans
> to maintain this package (this is not a hijack attempt :-).
>
> I've looked at the mailing list archives but could not find any
> reference to glx...

Feel free to package it, I was going to do it but I have too much
other stuff going on right now to mess with it. Btw, the package
name needs to be utah-glx, not glx because its a pretty generic
name considering its just a protocol specification. Let me know
if you need any help with it.

Stephen
--
"Beliefs are dangerous. Beliefs allow the mind
to stop functioning... Believe in nothing."