Re: ITP: sather

On Fri, 11 Aug 2000 15:15:56 Torsten Landschoff wrote:
> I would be glad to sponsor you. Somebody pointed me to Sather the last days
> and I really want to check it out and perhaps I would have packaged it
> (found the packages at gnu.org). But sponsoring does not take as much of
> free time so that is preferred ;)

A very nice alternative to Eiffel, and part of GNU project. The packages that
I fixed now build on potato, and will probably work on woody, too.

> Tell me when I should upload the packages.

I just updated the packages/sources at http://139.179.21.143/~exa/debian/
The name of sather-elisp has changed to sather-mode, so there are
five new packages:

sather
sather-doc
sather-browser
sather-lwp
sather-mode

You may upload the packages anytime you wish as I won't be making any further
changes. I didn't build the packages on a woody system, so you may want
to check that also.

Thanks,

__
Eray Ozkural