Re: ITP: sather-elisp

On Fri, 11 Aug 2000 14:44:21 Peter Makholm wrote:
> Bad package name in my opinion. Either just include it in the sather
> package or let us find a better name.

That was the opinion of upstream maintainer, he did the real packaging.
All I did was to clean it up a bit.

> Is there other emacs modes packaged seperately and how are they named?

Yes, to name a few:

ada-mode - Ada mode for Emacs and XEmacs
debview - Emacs mode for viewing Debian packages
tdtd - Emacs major mode for editing SGML and XML DTDs
psgml - An Emacs major mode for editing SGML documents.

The name could be changed to sather-mode, but I don't think it's that urgent.
I'd like people to try it out and report instant crashes :)

Thanks,
__
Eray