RE: intent to package mrename

This is probably true, but also the clearest indication that Debian needs
a new archive structure.

One of the nice things about Debian is (for me) that I can apt-get install
<anything> and it will problably work because there is a package for almost
everything.

An increase in the number of packages must not have any effects undesired
by users.

Just my 2c

Christian