Re: FWD: Volunteers needed for MashPotato tech support crew in #Debian on irc.debian.org around August 15.

> From: Andrew Lau <amlau@one.net.au>
> Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2000 23:10:59 +1000

> Hello, this is Andrew "Netsnipe" Lau from #debian at irc.debian.org calling
> out for volunteers who know a bit of Debian GNU/Linux and can offer a part
> of time to help others. As many of you are well aware, the third test cycle
> of Debian is about to end soon, schedules on August 15 (no guarantees or
> leaks here), and quite possibly, if we're lucky will officially become stable

Aug 15 is India's Independance day.  It'd be nice a nice coincidence if 2.2
were released on the same day as the birthday of the world's largest
democracy.

S.
--
Homer: Mel Gibson is just a guy Marge, no different than me or Lenny.
Marge: Were you or Lenny ever named Sexiest Man Alive?