KERNEL_STRICT_NAMES parse error

Hi,

I got a small problem with a module i wrote for linux.

I usually compile it on a redhat machine (2.2.14) with egcs ver
2.91.66 and everything compiles fine.

Now on my fresh debian system (woody) i compile it with gcc ver 2.95.2
and it doesn't include the typedef's from types.h where ino_t,time_t
ans so on are declared.
Those are inside of a #ifndef __KERNEL_STRICT_NAMES wich seems to be
set ...
Under my old redhat-system when compiling with -E i can see the types
being defined, but not on the debian-system.
the compile-command i use is:
gcc -Wall -D__KERNEL__ -DMODULE -c

Is there anything wrong with this ?

thanks,

Matthias

--
+-------------created at Tue Aug  1 09:54:18 CEST 2000-----------------+
|    Matthias Berse                          Phone:+49-2323-42397      |