To give away: amd and maybe dftp

Since I leave university soon, I want to reduce my Debian workload a
bit. Therefore, I want to give away some packages. I want to keep all
the Atari tools (they don't really take any time) and the things I've
written myself. The rest are just two packages: amd and dftp. (I will
continue to work on the build daemon and to maintain the m68k and i386
daemons.)

 - amd:

   I don't use amd myself anymore anyway (the kernel automounter is
   sufficient for my purposes). This package needs complete repacking.

   For quite a time there's a new upstream successor, am-utils. I've
   never managed to get it properly configured and compiled :-(, but
   maybe I just haven't tried hard enough. Most of the switch should
   be easy, however, there's a new config file and some command line
   options from /etc/amd/amd.master should be moved to there with the
   upgrade.

 - dftp:

   I don't use this myself anymore, too, because apt can now also do
   most things that dftp does, and it has better dependency
   checking/conflict resolution. But I know that dftp is still used by
   some people, so we shouldn't throw it simply away.

   dftp didn't require much attention in the last year. If nobody
   wants to adopt it, I also could keep it and no reason to orphan it
   then.

Roman