Segmentation Fault on new Linux Port

We've ported our POS software to Linux using RH 5.2 and 6.2. Everything is
working fine on RH.

In testing it on Debian flavored Corel 1.1 we are encountering immediate
Segmentation Fault errors.

I assume there are some glibc incompatibilities but we havn't been able to
find what/where.

Surely there is a way to compile so that the port would be correct fro RH
flavor as well as Debian, or at least I hope so.

Any pointers to solve this problem would be greatly appreciated.

TIA - Heinz

* Heinz Wittenbecher,      Byte Designs Ltd.    Voice: (604) 534-0722 *
* heinz@bytedesigns.com    Langley, BC CANADA     Fax: (604) 534-2601 *
*                      http://www.bytedesigns.com                     *