Re: Career Opportunities

On Thu, 01 Jan 1970, info@amsearch.com wrote:
>I am a recruiter working with two companies aggressively expanding their national e-Commerce practices. They need Strategy Experts as well as technical and functional individuals that have worked with ERP (JDE/Oracle, back-end and apps), CRM, Supply Chain and e-Commerce solutions. The positions and salaries range from Sr. Consultant to Partner and both companies will be going public this year (offering stock options to all employees). Would you like to be kept aware of an exceptional opportunity? Please call me, or provide me with your contact information if you are interested.
>
>Thank you,
>
>Kirk Williamson
>AM Search Consulting
>(301)315-9030 ext.11

Many recruiting agencies perform a number of unethical practises.  If you get
caught with the wrong one then you may never get paid (I've had it done to me
and seen it done to others).

I expect that any recruiting agency that spams mailing lists would be the
type of company that tries to avoid paying people for work they do.

I think that you would have to be insane to do business with them.

FWIW  I have had personal contact with several dozen agencies and worked
for/through at least a dozen of them over the years.  When you have solid
evidence to suggest that an agency is run in an unethical fashion and no
evidence to show that they are any good you should avoid them.

Russell Coker